Tuesday, July 11
Coldplay Twisted Logic: 10 July 2006


See! He's looking at me!

The concert was abso-fucking-lutely amazing.

I nearly cried when he started singing "Fix You" right at the end; I'd been waiting for that song all night and at first they said goodbye and walked off without Fixing Me and I was momentarily disappointed but then I knew that they'd come back and sing it just for me. After a few minutes of yelling for them to come back they came back and sang In My Place and something else I cannot remember - and I was still hoping and hoping they'd sing "Fix You". And then when he sat at the piano and played the first chords I nearly fell off my feet. (I shan't mar this post with details of the horrible British woman and her kids who hogged the railing in front and tried their best to push me and make me fall off the little platform attached to the railing because they wanted it all for themselves and didn't want their personal space invaded.) And I had tears in my eyes through the whole song. It is so cheesy and kind of embarrassing, but Chris Martin ignited my bones, if that makes any sense at all.

Worth every last cent :) Posted by Picasa

Also, I love my Seven jeans. I have been extremely happy both times I've worn them out so far. And they're soooo flattering! Good days, good days.