Sunday, May 21
Yay! More fun-but-useless things :)
A song by a Beatle / The Beatles:
Strawberry Fields Forever :)

A song featuring piano as the main instrument:
The solo piano version of Full Of Grace by Sarah McLachlan

A song with a woman's name in the title:
Where In The World Is Carmen San Diego by Rockapella

A song with a man's name in the title:
World Before Columbus by Suzanne Vega

A song about money:
Sabse Bada Rupaiya from the Bluffmaster soundtrack (title translates to 'money is bigger/more important than everything else')

A song with some form of weather in the title:
Shelter From The Storm by Bob Dylan

A song with parentheses in the title:
I Eat Dinner (When The Hunger's Gone) by Rufus Wainwright and Dido

A song made by a punk band:
I Wanna Be Sedated by The Ramones

A song with the word 'song' in the title:
Your Song by Elton John/Ewan McGregor. I prefer Ewan McGregor's version, incidentally.

A song that you love so much you stop and listen whenever you hear it:
Currently, it would be Let Go by Frou Frou or Grace by Kate Havnevik. However, I have never heard either one except on my ipod or my computer, so maybe Meet Me By The Water by Rachael Yamagata because I did actually stop and listen when it was playing in a Holland V boutique a couple of weeks ago while I was looking at clothes.