Sunday, May 14
I am tremendously upset. My favourite Cookie Monster Junkfood tee has a huge green stain on it. It's like the entire fabric has changed colour or something and it's so ugly. Ok truthfully I hadn't worn the teeshirt in a while and I wasn't really planning to wear it, but I saw the stain when I was looking for something else in my mess of a wardrobe, and I was very upset. Asked my maid if she did something to it, and predictably she started swearing up and down that she didn't do anything and if she had done something she'd have told me immediately and all that. Of course I can't accuse her of lying because I have no proof whatsoever that she is the culprit, besides the fact that she's the only person who could possibly have interacted with it on its way from my body to the laundry bin to the washing machine and back to my cupboard. Unfortunately I cannot remember if the last time I wore it was during the reign of the previous maid, because the last time I remember wearing it was the morning of prom when I went to check into the suite and get my hair done. That was December 7th. So I just have to live with the stupid green stain, which essentially comes to shoving the offensive teeshirt into a dark corner of the wardrobe and forgetting it exists until one day I clear the cupboard up, good sense prevails and I just throw the damn thing away.

Or I might get the maid to wash it again in the (hopefully not vain) hope that the stain will miraculously go away. Pray for me, friends.