Monday, May 22
How I love Daily Candy.

Latest recommendation from them: healthy cooking classes by someone called Megan McCarthy. Cooking classes are not really for me, but the opening line of the email? "Time for your yearly visit with Dr. McFriendly." Hee :)

And "her Quick and Healthy Cooking class, a crash course in nutritious cooking, is a crucial cram session for anyone who’s still living (and eating) like a co-ed on a meal plan." Which I unfortunately will be. And I have figured out that the Freshman Fifteen are quite... inevitable. Unless I become religiously gymtastic. Which I have been for the past couple of weeks, but that's only because I have absolutely nothing else to do in my life. Besides obsess over Grey's Anatomy. I swear I have never been in such a funk over a TV show since season 2 of Alias ended with Vaughn telling Sydney that she'd disappeared for two years and that he'd gone and gotten married to a blonde evil bitch.